a cat is not a dog
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
The man arrives and his tail wags ever so slightly, happy that his message had made it. "Thank you for coming"

With a final glance around, Oliver feels safe enough to shift. He of course, had sniffed the air and tried to listen for anyone else, but thankfully it seemed to just be Remi.

Shifting back into a human, Oliver made sure to keep his fox ears with him, making sure to listen out for anyone else. It may seem like he was being way too anxious, and he was, but in his eyes it was all justified.

Looking the man up and down he lets out a small laugh. "Nice beard." But soon, his smile dropped and his shoulders stiffened. "Now, I hope you can understand why I'm here- I'll just cut right to the chase since it's something that I think we should all be worried about." Straight to the point was the best thing to do. There was no time for joking or taking things slow. If Remi had any questions, then Oliver would take his time to answer.

"The Ascended have... they've gone too far. Wessex originally suggested a few ideas, all of which are worrying. The most worrying is that she originally wanted to out right prevent all Demi-Gods from entering the Grounds, which means if something went wrong none of you would be able to do anything.." It was more than just a ban, it was an act of war. "Another idea was an alarm system- it isn't as bad, but it had me worried."

Oliver lets a pause settle in, a frown clearly forming on his face. "I joined the Council at this point- I wanted to get some information so I could give it to you and whoever else I could reach, that way you could pass it along to Ludo and any other gods. This isn't right." The Gods would be able to come up with ideas, figure out how to counter these horrible decisions. "The Vote decided an Alarm system- but Wessex did something else." Wessex wasn't a good person. No. She had become leader at the promise of helping the citizens of the Grounds when in reality, all she cared about was herself. What a fucking narcissistic asshole.

"Right now, they are creating a system to stop all Order members from entering the Grounds. They are doing this through a series of orbs and they need to get their compasses or see them to do so." And that was pretty much all he had. His body relaxing somewhat and his eyes looking forward, waiting for a reaction from Remi.

let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair
Oliver

Messages In This Thread
a cat is not a dog - by Oliver - 12-11-2020, 12:19 AM
RE: a cat is not a dog - by Remi - 12-11-2020, 03:45 PM
RE: a cat is not a dog - by Oliver - 12-14-2020, 06:26 PM
RE: a cat is not a dog - by Remi - 12-16-2020, 04:31 PM
RE: a cat is not a dog - by Oliver - 12-16-2020, 08:02 PM
RE: a cat is not a dog - by Remi - 12-16-2020, 08:15 PM
RE: a cat is not a dog - by Oliver - 12-17-2020, 03:13 AM
RE: a cat is not a dog - by Remi - 12-17-2020, 07:52 PM
RE: a cat is not a dog - by Oliver - 12-19-2020, 10:01 PM