a cat is not a dog
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
There's a small frown. "Yes, but this feels different... like they're ready to actually start it."

Remi offers his warnings and once more, Oliver finds himself frowning, much more this time. "if you say so? She hasn't proposed much to me- just a quest to get me a shield or weapon. It's... taking a while." Why did Remi want him to be careful? It was extremely confusing- who else was he supposed to trust? Safrin had never done anything wrong to him and she had been incredible. Amazing.

With a small shake of his head, Oliver moves on. "A ton... there's so many Naturals still living there. So many farmers and people just trying to live their lives... it's horrible of her to expect them to just uproot their lives because she's unable to see past the tip of her nose." Wessex truly cared only about herself. If she actually cared about those living in the Grounds then she wouldn't be hurting them like this. "It's funny, ya know, I made a suggestion to improve the fucking soil quality so we could help improve the land." There's a roll of his eyes and a shake of his head. Someone was clearly annoyed.

"Already they've involved a natural kid- gods he's so fucking Naive. Now I see how you got annoyed by me- they're completely using him and it's annoying." His mind reflects back onto the Abandoned kid, someone who acted so young and naive. Someone who didn't deserve to be dragged into something he didn't understand.

The idea suggested for why Oliver came out was clever- he'd absolutely use that. After all, a sale is a sale and Oliver will trade anyone for anything in his shop if it means him benefitting... except ya know, supporting the Ascended in the war.

The choice is up to him and Oliver lets out a sigh. "I think... I'm going to come join you here... I want to be able to help out in any way possible. As much as I love Torchline, it feels wrong to fully separate myself now that I know how bad it's getting. If the Fae are okay with it, that is." So... he'd be living in the Greatwood. What a funny turn of events

let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair
Oliver

Messages In This Thread
a cat is not a dog - by Oliver - 12-11-2020, 12:19 AM
RE: a cat is not a dog - by Remi - 12-11-2020, 03:45 PM
RE: a cat is not a dog - by Oliver - 12-14-2020, 06:26 PM
RE: a cat is not a dog - by Remi - 12-16-2020, 04:31 PM
RE: a cat is not a dog - by Oliver - 12-16-2020, 08:02 PM
RE: a cat is not a dog - by Remi - 12-16-2020, 08:15 PM
RE: a cat is not a dog - by Oliver - 12-17-2020, 03:13 AM
RE: a cat is not a dog - by Remi - 12-17-2020, 07:52 PM
RE: a cat is not a dog - by Oliver - 12-19-2020, 10:01 PM