a cat is not a dog
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Maybe Remi has a point. That wasn't something that Oliver had considered and he lets out a thoughtful hum. "You may be right. I know the Fae already have a bone to pick with them, seeing as they've been unable to come to equal terms over the destruction of the tree." There's an obvious distaste in his mouth towards it. Obviously, the tension was still high and things were absolutely not going great.

The frown reappears and Oliver finds himself sighing. "At the announcement of you know, choosing the Regional Quest, Wessex basically gave them two options: Stay and support whatever mission she has towards protecting the Ascended or leave. She hasn't tried to consider the safety of anyone other than the Ascended." It's not something Oliver approves of, clearly. A Leader should protect everyone within their lands, but right now she's only protecting herself. "Long Story Short: She wants to drive out anyone who's not an Ascended, by the sound of it." And that was some shitty behavior, to put it nicely.

Remi's words allow Oliver to relax, understanding that this could be a place to call home. It makes him happy to hear reassurance that he would most likely be accepted. Not only that, he would also have a purpose here.

"That's fine by me. I will stay until partially into Deepfrost. I need to bring Luxere to protect the Naturals and work on figuring out what I should bring over here. I will make the trips small, of course, but I do plan to open up a forge here to help the Fae." And then to address the last bit- the gracious offering from Remi. "Should something bad happen, I will immediately notify you... with so much to bring I will most likely need help with leaving, but it won't be for a bit. I want to help the people as much as I can before leaving." And so, while he wanted to leave, he had to help however he could, seeing as nobody else wanted to do it.

let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair
Oliver

Messages In This Thread
a cat is not a dog - by Oliver - 12-11-2020, 12:19 AM
RE: a cat is not a dog - by Remi - 12-11-2020, 03:45 PM
RE: a cat is not a dog - by Oliver - 12-14-2020, 06:26 PM
RE: a cat is not a dog - by Remi - 12-16-2020, 04:31 PM
RE: a cat is not a dog - by Oliver - 12-16-2020, 08:02 PM
RE: a cat is not a dog - by Remi - 12-16-2020, 08:15 PM
RE: a cat is not a dog - by Oliver - 12-17-2020, 03:13 AM
RE: a cat is not a dog - by Remi - 12-17-2020, 07:52 PM
RE: a cat is not a dog - by Oliver - 12-19-2020, 10:01 PM