Personal Quest all the scarred, all the beautiful
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos
Don't be mistaken
Your bloody time's up
Neos had to take a hot second to stop himself, eyes closed and standing straight with hands covering face. He had almost jumped Sah in response to having the weapon knocked out of his hands then, but fortunately, he managed to stop himself in time.

"What starts as luck can become skill if you take what exactly you did during that moment and learn from it," Neos said before pulling off his hands. "Admittedly had a handicap, I'm not used to fighting to disarm, so I had to work on not literally slicing your hands off, Sah. With all the fights I've been in, I wasn't even really trained to disarm with weapons, it was always to kill or severely wound."

He then looked back towards the variety of weapons, carefully looking over them for weapons made in very-specific ways. "However, from the weapons I saw, I think there's a way for me to remove that handicap."

He glanced over the variety of bladed weapons, checking the edges of almost all of them. He was purposely looking for whichever of these weapons had the dullest edge to them. He then felt a shortsword that that, despite being metal, had an incredibly dull edge, probably a training blade for someone that had been practicing, but now needed to get used to the weight of metal. He then purposely lifted it up and brought it down, full force, on his own open left palm before lifting it back up. There was a solid red line on his palm from the impact, a slight crack to cause his hand to bleed a little bit before it stopped almost immediately, but even with that, he didn't cut through it any further.

For this case, he approved and brought it back with him, raising the shortsword towards Sah. "Now, different weapon and I just removed that handicap. Let's see how you fair this time."

There was a predator's smirk on his face this go-round before Neos dashed forward, ready to block what swings came for him. Hopefully, he'll manage to take a final shot at the other animal-soul to force Sah to drop his weapon.

Ho, boy. Kid gloves are off.

Unlike with the pseudo-greatsword, Neos is lunging in with this super-dulled shortsword, willing to use blade and fist in conjunction with one another, to take Sah down this time. Sah wants a close-proximity fight, he's getting one.

Also, because of where Sah wants to strike Neos to take him down...I need to mention this now. Over where his chest and stomach are is a long gash that's been literally smoldering for about a decade from a strike dealt to him by effectively an off-world fiery diety. Neos is used to the baseline pain, but an impact there would land him on his back for more than a hot second from a severe spike in pain. If Sah does land a strike in that area, leave Neos on the ground and let me handle him getting back up...and be ready to break up a brawl once he's up.
This ain't no game
We're not here to entertain you

Messages In This Thread
all the scarred, all the beautiful - by Aisha - 12-11-2020, 02:53 PM
RE: all the scarred, all the beautiful - by Sah - 12-11-2020, 08:59 PM
RE: all the scarred, all the beautiful - by Neos - 12-14-2020, 07:53 PM
RE: all the scarred, all the beautiful - by Aisha - 12-15-2020, 08:14 PM
RE: all the scarred, all the beautiful - by Sah - 12-15-2020, 11:55 PM
RE: all the scarred, all the beautiful - by Neos - 12-16-2020, 07:29 PM
RE: all the scarred, all the beautiful - by Aisha - 12-16-2020, 07:49 PM
RE: all the scarred, all the beautiful - by Sah - 12-18-2020, 11:09 PM
RE: all the scarred, all the beautiful - by Neos - 12-19-2020, 07:02 AM