all my hiding spots
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Tobi

You laugh at that, cheeks flushing with an instant sort of relief. Quit the Order. Good one Finn. But it helps put things into perspective: you can whine and be unhappy, but it won't change things. Your job is here, and so here you'll stay. "Alright, point taken." You say with a smile; though you've taken precisely the opposite point the Spyglass was making, you do feel better for it.

'That's true...I wonder if it will change, with the storms have abided somewhat." Stormbreak's rocky entrance could be accessed through the jungle or the swamp, and if anyone was so inclined, they could find themselves at the gates.

That Finn would offer such—more interesting routes—completely melts your heart. It is a small thing, but for someone like Finn, it's larger than most would realize. Smiling shyly at your friend, not wanting to make too much of the moment, you dip your head in happy agreement. "I'd really like that. And maybe another music date?"
Don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it b e t t e r

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
memory’s so treacherous
Finn can only offer a helpless sort of shrug to her, as if to tell her that it's all he's got to offer, but he's warmed to see that she feels a little bit better for it. Letting his fingers dance around the rim of the mug, his brows furrow as he considers her other points. "It seems only natural that people would come. Though I daresay that will make the Dragoons busier." Any Abandoned or (gods forbid) Ascended who try to sneak up there will soon be snatched by a variety of unpleasantness, he's sure.

"Still, if we do get visitors, perhaps you can see the world through their eyes," he suggests, rubbing at the back of his neck. Finn can certainly see the world differently, but he can't really relay that to Tobi. Nor would he want her to see the things that he can. It's enough to get extra walks for now, and Finn offers her a real smile, bright and boyish, even if it's only quick. "That sounds good. No owls stealing instruments this time."
one moment you’re lost in a carnival of delights
the next, it leads you somewhere you don’t want to go
FINN
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Tobi

You shrug a touch at that, before running the palm of your hand up the side of your face. It's pleasantly warm from your mug, and you sigh happily into your own touch. "I wonder if that means I'll be making more trips to the gates then.." You wrinkle your nose a touch at this, not liking housecalls at all.

Sitting up a touch straighter, you flash Finn a small smile. He can't know what it is he's just made you think of—dreaming with Ronin—but it makes you both flushed and cold all at the same time.

'Zero owls stealing instruments.' You agree, warmed again by Finn's smile and the sweet smell of tea wafting up around you.

~FIN
Don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it b e t t e r

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection