Training feel that sun just hold you right
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// tell me what you know, i'm in deeper than i've ever been
i will never grow, while this anchor is chained to my feet //
You guess it balances out?” He can’t help but to let the amusement flicker more through him, a raised brow, a grin forming on his face with surprising ease. It remains, as Nate presses his forehead against the attuned’s, looking into those electric blues as much as he could manage, before leaning in and pressing a soft kiss there that’s far too short – but for a pretty good reason, if he had any say in it.

He feels Nate’s hand at his hip, pausing a brief moment before leading Nate toward the ring. “Did I?” He asks, cocking a brow at Nate’s bright laugh, unable to keep it from infecting him as well, a beaming grin shot back at his husband until he’s pulling away in order to try and give the Ascended some sort of surprise.

There’s a bit of seriousness at what looks to be almost like a pout to his husband’s face, watching the Ascended roll his eyes. Still, he waits until those electric blues are definitely closed and covered, before slipping into the back room to pull out the box. And it isn’t long until he’s back, waiting expectantly, letting the words flicker through the bond between them. It’s been a busy season. He murmurs back, an easier smile on his face to try and smooth over any frayed worries that might be splintering through his other half.

Luckily, the bow does it for him, waiting until Nate’s retrieved it before Sunjata’s setting the box aside, slipping into the Ascended’s space to wrap an arm around Nate’s middle, peering at the gift. “You know… I’m pretty sure I have an ongoing tally of things that you should kick my ass over that isn’t finished yet.” He murmurs with a huff of a laugh, squeezing his husband closer to him. “Pretty sure you can take your pick.” But Sunjata’s not quite ready yet, not like Nate is, all pale skin and tattoos out in the open while Sunjata’s own shirt remains on, hands unwrapped.

So he rectifies it, pulling away to slip his shirt off as well, to move over toward the wraps and begins to wrap his hands, ducking under the rope for the ring until his feet are planted into the sand within it, his steel gaze lingering on Nate with appreciation and excitement.
i settled my grievance by crafting a mask, and i never looked back
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
feel that sun just hold you right - by Sunjata - 12-15-2020, 07:49 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Nate - 12-17-2020, 05:34 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Nate - 12-18-2020, 04:50 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Sunjata - 12-18-2020, 05:46 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Nate - 12-19-2020, 04:59 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Nate - 12-19-2020, 06:22 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Nate - 12-19-2020, 07:29 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by NPC - 12-20-2020, 01:24 PM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Nate - 12-21-2020, 12:00 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Nate - 12-21-2020, 01:16 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Nate - 12-21-2020, 03:30 AM