Training feel that sun just hold you right
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
// tell me what you know, i'm in deeper than i've ever been
i will never grow, while this anchor is chained to my feet //
No one’s getting past me.’ He isn’t sure if anyone’s ever said that so bluntly to him before, isn’t sure if he’s heard such a protective and fierce growl laced into the promise. But gods does Sunjata believe him, clings to the words like a lantern in the night, guiding him home. And home it does, held close to Nate, the cool hands on his shoulder, fingers ghosting along the bruising. Really, the most frustrating part of it all, is that he was feeling better, it was supposed to be a great training session, supposed to be full of laughter and banter, of playfulness and happiness.

And here they are, Sunjata so close to begging for some reprieve for the pain that vibrates through him. He doesn’t have to, however, Nate’s got a ticket straight into Sunjata’s mental state, whether or not it’s good for the both of them. He knows. He can tell. And he’s reaching for that bottle while Sunjata remains still, fingers squeezing the hand still in his with each heartbeat pulse of pain that thunders and rampages through his jaw.

His head tilts back as told, a slow exhale through his nose with the movement, before his eyes are closing again, squeezing tight against the jostling of his jaw as Nate slips whatever it is under his tongue. And really, that sounds like the easiest part –  not swallowing or tasting it, that is. And he does his best to not taste it, finding it relatively easy to keep his tongue from moving, any thought to it causing more of that pulsating pain to spring up from the reset jaw of his. I love you. He murmurs quietly, a grateful hum, head lowering, jaw staying still as he can, steel eyes opening and edged in the briefest wince of pain. What’s… What’s going to happen? He asks after a moment, unclear whether it’s what the side effects are, or whether it’s how long it’ll take until he’s back to normal, whatever normal was anymore.

So he chooses to distract himself again, his other hand lifting to wrap around his husband's middle, his warm body pressing in close against the cooling skin of the Ascended, waiting to hear what it is he should expect.
i settled my grievance by crafting a mask, and i never looked back
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
feel that sun just hold you right - by Sunjata - 12-15-2020, 07:49 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Nate - 12-17-2020, 05:34 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Nate - 12-18-2020, 04:50 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Nate - 12-19-2020, 04:59 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Nate - 12-19-2020, 06:22 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Nate - 12-19-2020, 07:29 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by NPC - 12-20-2020, 01:24 PM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Nate - 12-21-2020, 12:00 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Nate - 12-21-2020, 01:16 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Nate - 12-21-2020, 03:30 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Nate - 12-21-2020, 05:27 AM