(o) i know your best was still your worst
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
You lost mate?” He hears the voice call out, clenching his jaw out of habit but hissing as it pulls on muscles and sharp shooting pains get sent through his head. He turns to look at where the voice had come from, spying a kid standing beside a rock, his hands in his pocket. Sunjata shakes his head, not planning on telling him that he didn’t know how he’d gotten here, how he was sure the steps he had taken would have brought him home, not here.

But how else to explain it? His jaw pulses with pain as his gaze narrows on the kid again. “Not lost.” He rumbles, trying not to move his jaw too much, his hand coming up to rub at his neck, over some of the descended bruising from his face. “Looking for something.” He adds on, tearing his gaze away to look back at the rainbow rocks that settle in the water, the swift breeze bringing warm droplets with it along his skin. He doesn’t know what he was looking for, to use it as an excuse, but at least it granted him some time to think about it.

You following me?” He asks, looking back to Rigby, a dark raise of his brow, incapable of saying longer sentences at the moment.
we were young, dumb, taking our chance and making romance and breaking our promises
trying to be and failing miserably, but am i too late or hearts to your spades?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (o) i know your best was still your worst - by Sunjata - 12-17-2020, 09:31 PM