(o) i know your best was still your worst
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
Honestly, the response the Flood gets from the kid inspires the tiniest bit of amusement from him, the twitch of his lip that wants to edge toward a smirk. But it doesn’t quite make it there, the pain of his neck pulsing with the shift keeping him from giving in. “Alright. Fair.” Sunjata rumbles, trying to keep his jaw from moving too much.

Ah, but he can tell the way Rigby’s eyes flicker along his neck, up his jaw, along his face, before the question is aired. And Sunjata, perhaps, doesn’t want the boy to look at it for too long – armored scales appearing out of nowhere, covering the feather and compass tattoos on his neck and shoulder, flitting up and interlocking along his neck until it’s under his jaw, letting the kid see just the bruising on his face.

Dislocated it.” Raising a brow toward Rigby, Sunjata begins to move to walk past him, as if he’s still checking out the path he’s been taking, looking for the lie within his mind more internally than he lets on. For the moment, though, he passes it off as he pulls a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, drawing one out and lighting it, doing his best to not mess with his jaw too much.
we were young, dumb, taking our chance and making romance and breaking our promises
trying to be and failing miserably, but am i too late or hearts to your spades?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (o) i know your best was still your worst - by Sunjata - 12-18-2020, 12:46 AM