(o) i know your best was still your worst
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
There were many dangerous creatures that linger beneath his skin. But he keeps most of them hidden, most of them secret – only letting the dragon’s armored plates become visible – to hide away the bruising that paints his face in dark hues. It doesn’t inhibit his ability to puff on his own cigarette, though, his gaze shifting to something expectant as he focuses on the boy.

Rigby.” He confirms, giving the boy a good long look  so he might commit the name to memory, before the cigarette’s hanging out of his mouth and his lips quirk in an amused smirk. “I am. Name’s Sunjata.” Or Governor, or Flood, any of them acceptable when it comes down to it. Still, he can’t help but to keep an eye on the kid, curious as can be. “Are you a Torchline natural?” He asks, deciding that Rigby very much looks like he is.
we were young, dumb, taking our chance and making romance and breaking our promises
trying to be and failing miserably, but am i too late or hearts to your spades?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (o) i know your best was still your worst - by Sunjata - 01-11-2021, 06:00 AM