I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
remi
Took a fall from a windy height, I only knew how to hold on tight
& pray for love enough to last all night
There was no smile on the red head's face as he answered the door, no flicker of anything save for what felt to Remi like a frantic grasping for an excuse to close the door. Flashing the man a sunny smile—rarely was Remi without one—the alchemist's lips turned crooked as he half took a step backwards. "If this is not a good time, I can go." He said as breezily as he could so that his offer could be accepted easily on Sam's part if he wished.

"I heard that you like tea. " Remi said, skirting passed Sam's outstretched arm as if afraid to touch the man. The alchemist had thought he'd come a long way about being in the presence of other men and not feeling awkward in their company or overthinking every action, but apparently some habits had roots deeper than he'd thought. Producing a pouch from inside his pocket, it held an assortment of herbs. Some were from Caido, others were lingering remnants from his supply in Northaven that had managed to come with him.

"And, I suppose you know all about—" Producing a fluff of snowmoss from his other pocket, Remi's pale gaze noticed a lump of it stuff beneath the leg of a chair. His smile crumpling slightly, he laughed, running a hand bashfully through his hair. "Ah. Well. I see this is not needed then."

Swallowing, his rapid-fire words coming to a halt, he turned towards Sam, pale stare almost hesitantly falling on the shorter man's face, all the while feeling the elephant in the room growing closer.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT] - by Remi - 01-21-2019, 08:52 PM