I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT]
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Sam did not perceive any fault in his leaving Remi alone; he had simply never had enough company to know how to handle it. His family had given up on teaching him general manners after they had seen his stilted, stammering speech and nervous habit of wringing his hands. He motioned to a chair next to the table for Remi to sit and sat down himself opposite, picking up a tea cup.

"Oh. Yes. It was busy. I um...I thought...I thought you--" He took a deep breath, regretting having begun the sentence but able to leave it now. "I thought you looked f-fetching in the armour you were given." Sam had no idea what he was doing, if it was flirting or anything else, but the words were true.

Following Remi's lead, he sipped from his own cup. At the question he lowered it and looked sadly into the tea for a moment, watching his pale reflection wobble in the surface. "Only just. It...It's like the ghost. Of tasting something. A memory...maybe." There was an obvious comparison in the air to his inability to feel Remi's touch properly, but Sam left it unsaid.

"What does it taste like? C-can you tell me what more things are like? Is it very cold outside?" The request was sudden but borne from his desire to pretend for just a moment he could live as an average man again.

Samuel
The Sun's rim dips; the stars rush out;
At one stride comes the dark;

Messages In This Thread
RE: I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT] - by Samuel - 01-21-2019, 10:59 PM