I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT]
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Sam knew little about where Remi had come from, but nodded anyway. The man was clearly skilled with his hands. Sam had seen his creations in his shop when he had gone by, heard of some of things he had made...and he knew how skilled his hands were in other areas, too.

The description given of the tea was vivid in a way he hadn't been expecting from Remi; He bit his lip and tried to imagine the taste described flourishing in his mouth. It had been so long since he had truly tasted anything that he wasn't quite sure how to turn the words into any kind of sense, but he appreciated them anyway.

"It would be too warm for me re-regardless of the actual temperature, I think." He said, glancing to the the window and thinking of the last time he had been in the sun, a young teenager on a walk.

Sam took the feather and gently ran his own fingertips up the side. He could feel it, could see his fingers pushing at it, but it was almost as if there were a barrier between them. He sighed. "I can see why you like it. But I...can't quite feel it. In the same way. But I suppose you...already know that." It was a reasonably open statement, but it was obvious what he was referring to. Sam placed the feather down on the chair arm next to him and sipped at his tea, letting a quiet fall.

Samuel
The Sun's rim dips; the stars rush out;
At one stride comes the dark;

Messages In This Thread
RE: I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT] - by Samuel - 01-22-2019, 04:17 PM