I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT]
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Remi smiled; Sam didn't know if that was a good response or not. This whole situation was strange, not just for him but for anyone, and he had never been an expert on social matters to begin with.

Nice? What a mild word. Sam couldn't help but think had Remi found it so nice, he might have followed it up with something else, some way of continuing the contact, instead of stopping them dead before...he cut down that thread of thought. He knew it was unfair to depend on Remi for his first romantic experience without any connection between them.

"...I wasn't alright. R-right away. But I suppose I'm okay now. But...but what about you? You lost a lot of blood." Even though they had both flown away seemingly in good health, Sam had worried for a while Remi would turn up cold and dead on the streets not long after. "...A-and it must have been distressing. For you too. I saw your...paw...hands."

Samuel
The Sun's rim dips; the stars rush out;
At one stride comes the dark;

Messages In This Thread
RE: I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT] - by Samuel - 01-22-2019, 10:16 PM