I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT]
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

As difficult as Sam's own childhood had been, he had never had to deal with the pain of poverty. The stories Remi told made him frown in sympathy, but he had little to add. Oddly, he was slightly surprised to hear Remi had been able to be a hawk in childhood. He wondered if Remi had been a chick then, and had had to learn to fly like a baby bird.

"Not...allowed books? Whyever not?" He hadn't been allowed books by his parents, but it hadn't been something insisted upon by the place he lived like Remi seemed to be implying.

He smiled wide at Remi's overacted sorrow, glad they'd somehow gotten to a point where they could make jokes. But his laughter changed to amazement when Remi produced coins from apparently nowhere and dropped them into his hands. Sam spent a while just looking at them, almost unable to believe how real they were.

"W-wow. I...that was amazing. I wish I could make things. I mean, I c-can make things, but not like that." He mimicked what Remi had done, turning his hands upside down and for a moment visualising coins falling down. "So what do you do in your store?"

Samuel
The Sun's rim dips; the stars rush out;
At one stride comes the dark;

Messages In This Thread
RE: I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT] - by Samuel - 01-24-2019, 06:02 PM