I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
remi
Took a fall from a windy height, I only knew how to hold on tight
& pray for love enough to last all night
"Well. My father could not read and so he never saw the point. My mother read to me as a boy before she died, but after that..." The alchemist bridges his hands and shrugged. "...my father would try to sell the books I got my hands on. I tried writing a short story for myself once, but he took that as well, passing it off as some unknown but wildly important author."

Remi was almost tempted to make coins fall out of Sam's fingers as well but refrained. He thought there might have been a moment where the ascended thought he'd done it himself, and that seemed far too cruel a trick to play on a man who already seemed so unhappy in his own body.

"Mostly I experiment." Remi replied with a shrug. "It is strange not having things I am actually meant to be producing actually. I have all this spare time and am unsure how to fill it. I was working on a sort of...a device to let you view the stars." The word was telescope, but of course Remi didn't know that. A sideways and sad smile tugged at his lips even as he smiled. "But that was a project I was working on with a friend...and it does not seem as important to complete now that he is no longer around."

Then, glancing around, Remi suddenly brightened. "Is there anything I could make for you? For your books, or your stall?"
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT] - by Remi - 01-24-2019, 06:22 PM