I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 1359
remi
Took a fall from a windy height, I only knew how to hold on tight
& pray for love enough to last all night
"I never said they were any good." Remi corrected with a grin. "But that is the thing about calling something genius...others are slow to criticize and show their own ignorance. But then again my father was a very good liar."

Nodding thoughtfully, Remi decided he agreed. The Loren that had come through...the Loren who had burst into his shop that day only to leave him just as quickly...well. Perhaps it was simply better to think of the man as having never come over at all. "Yes. Something like that." The alchemist agreed with a nod.

"Oh? That sounds like a wonderful idea. There is an abandoned building next to my shop, if you like." The alchemist suggested casually, though truthfully, given that Sam had only moments ago said he was considering just ignore Remi forever, thought that perhaps it wasn't the best idea. Even so, Remi would be pleased to be neighbours. Especially if Sam kept the same strange hours that he did. "If I can help setting up at all, let me know as well. It does not just need to be when it is complete. But yes, you can ask me for anything." He added with a lingering smile.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT] - by Remi - 01-24-2019, 07:34 PM