Scattered seeds, buried lives
for Osozo

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Osozo

Their current sight gives away nothing on the womans face, hides away the moment of surprise, not that Osozo would have necessarily known what to do with it anyway. She answers their greeting, and she sounds friendly, though that doesn't necessarily mean much. "Should I be something else?" They question, head cocking. Chipper was best for meeting new people, they had thought, but it makes sense that it didn't necessarily work for everyone.

At the mention of exhaustion though, Osozo lets out a soft chuckle, their hand lifting to cover their mouth as they did "There's too much to see to think about getting exhausted." They point out, shaking their head as though the whole thing is a foreign concept to them. Which, to be entirely fair, it is. "My name is Osozo." As always, they buzz the consonants between their too sharp teeth, head cocking to the side as they look at the indistinct warm shape of the woman. "Do you have a name?"

Now this is where I'm meant to be

Messages In This Thread
Scattered seeds, buried lives - by Mildew - 12-21-2020, 06:13 PM
RE: Scattered seeds, buried lives - by Osozo - 12-31-2020, 07:06 AM
RE: Scattered seeds, buried lives - by Mildew - 12-31-2020, 07:09 PM
RE: Scattered seeds, buried lives - by Osozo - 01-13-2021, 01:23 AM
RE: Scattered seeds, buried lives - by Mildew - 01-14-2021, 07:00 PM