if only for a time
for Deimos/Azrael
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 21 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
and the sky was littered with the corpses of stars
They can’t help the grin that flashes toward their father at the praise. They’d worked hard, over and over again to try and figure out weak spots, to figure out how to make things more efficient. They could create and craft to make life easier for themselves, and they wanted to help be a part of the process, the mind that was behind all these new inventions. And so they dive into the explanation of the braziers, of the metal that would likely result in something better.

Their head bobs toward Deimos at the thanks, pausing as the question is aired and they peer at the diagrams, moving their pencil and note papers down toward the spaces Deimos had mentioned the doors would go. “Hmm.” They pause, ever the picture of someone focusing hard. “I don’t think so. You could add some more joints to the top for more support beams maybe? Just to be safe?” They purse their lips as they consider it, sketching out a rough draft of what kind of supports they were thinking of, before they pass off the notes to Deimos when Bastien begins to move.

They nod in agreement, a wider grin shot Deimos’ way. “Maybe in Flowerbirth I can come back and we can go over it some more! I’ll consider some other things over Deepfrost.” They offer, their voice still childish but mimicking some of Bastien’s own tones as they flash a fanged grin of departure. It might be solemn for them, but Azrael was inexperienced, didn’t know how bad it would be. And so they simply have all their childhood optimism, all their childhood innocence on the forefront of their mind. “Bye uncle Deimos!” They wave, before following Bastien out.

FIN <3
this one night, i saw a million lightyears pass
Azrael