Welcome to the Family
to all the new Ascended --
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I will stand by you forever; you can take my breath away
Sisters, the Wraith begins, perhaps because she is most excited about those women who have returned. Brothers. Everyone in between.

Most would know her voice - those she’d met during their first life. Others would not - so now, while she has their attention, it’s time for the briefest of introductions. For those of you who don’t know me, I’m Wessex and this is normal and far more convenient than letters. I can reach any Ascended, no matter how far away, and in turn you can secretly tell me to fuck off if we’re in close proximity. If there was ever a smooth, sly smile in her voice, it’s now, as the Queen transmits to a group that quite literally doubled overnight.

I’m happy to answer any questions about being Ascended, the Voice, or what’s happened since your deaths. My door in the Grounds is always open. Just ask, someone will point the way. Whether or not they’d take her up on it is another story, but she feels like the offer is important. A sign that whatever past they might have had is, for her, very old news. Dead and buried. They’re a new person now. Sort of.

I’m sure some of you’ve found out there’s a lot going on right now. We’re going to try to get rid of the LongNight Monsters in the Grounds this year. I don’t expect anyone to risk their lives after just returning - but if you do want to help, let me know. We could use any and all, even if it’s just training or devising plans and backup plans. We’re also on alert for a group called The Order. One of their goals is to eradicate the Ascended, so please, please be careful. Another pause, her head tilting to one side, though none of them can see it.

Annnnnd one last thing - you may not like me, my choices, or what the Voice has done in the past. That’s fine, I don’t agree with all of them either. I have to ask that you keep Ascended parts from getting into the hands of others, especially those on quests from the Heralds. They’ve been used in the past to make weapons against us and I’ve no doubt they’ll be made again if given the chance. One final pause, her mental voice turning to what is a more gentle, slightly worried tinge. There are dark clouds on the horizon and I - I hope you’ll help me protect this family. Cause that’s what we are, like it or not - A big, dysfunctional family. And that's what I'm here to do - protect. So consider me the eldest, uptight sister with somethings stuck up her ass all the time.

And no, Eddy. Not a fun kind of something.

Signing off with a shoutout to her favorite not-teen and not-Queen, Wessex ticks welcome the new kids off her list.

Aamu Edrei Ezra Mabel Kiada Elide Nate Adam Isla Maea
WESSEX