fever pitch
Gideon
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
we shall heal our wounds, collect our dead
Ronin would never think of himself as a god, per say, but Gideon can call him whatever the fuck he likes so long as he keeps up whatever he's doing. The Star cums hard, vaguely aware of the Priest moaning around him as well, his fingers flexing in his hair. His ears fill with white noise for a few blissful seconds, and he can almost imagine that he's back where he belongs, that nothing has changed.

Then, of course, the moment passes, and they are where they are. Ronin slips his hand out of Gideon's hair, smirking as well and letting out a soft laugh as he catches his breath. "You've done that before," he remarks, his voice echoing off the stone walls. "I'm sure you could probably tell, but I needed that."

Reaching out, he offers a hand to help the other man to his feet.
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
Your soul is connected to the world you're in
The hand left his hair and Gideon let his head move back, opening his lips to free Ronin's cock from his mouth and wiping his lips with the back of his hand, taking a moment to catch his breath (he was panting rather hard) and tuck himself back into his pants - he'd have to clean up more thoroughly later, but right now there was still a Demi God before him.

"I have." He agreed, though it had been quite a while. Looking up he took the hand, getting to his feet slowly then stepping back to regard Ronin. "Good. I'm always here if you need me." With the moment swiftly passing, awkwardness threatened to settle in, especially with Gideon's mind now returning to what Ronin might have seen him do under the floor...but the best way through that was with an oblivious smile and hopeful mind.

"Is there anything else you need?"
You're dragging it down with the weight of your sin
Gideon
Base Code by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Ronin also puts himself away, the Star exhaling a long, relieved sort of breath and offering a smile to Gideon as he straightens up before him. Where awkwardness threatens, Ronin doesn't seem to notice - he is immune to that sort of stuff, though quite how is anyone's guess. "I appreciate that," he says with a flash of teeth, smoothing out his clothes and stepping towards the door to the storage room. Opening it up, he holds it open for Gideon to walk through.

"After you," he says slowly. "I'd ask about what you were doing when I walked in, but I'm not sure it's something I want to know. I won't tell if you don't." You know, about his storming into the temple needing his cock sucked and all that.
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Well, it seemed the Demi God had been blessed with an easy personality that didn't let the awkward silence set in; Gideon gladly walked through the door, looking down to make sure his robes and so on were neat and tidy. He may have been a messy slut for Gods whenever the moment called for it, but when he was in the temple, he was the example of order and dignity for those that might come for heavenly advice.

He glanced back as Ronin mentioned what he had been doing, pausing as he thought over whether it was wise to let him in on the secret or not. They were on the same side, after all, and he didn't have to tell the whole truth...

"What happened in the back stays between us, but I can tell you when you arrived, I was putting away a box of Ascended fluid I obtained. It is useful for Order activities, but as I'm sure you can imagine, best kept secret. You understand?" It would be good to see where he stood, anyway, after Amalia had been so weak willed.
Gideon
Base Code by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
And Ronin, for his part, looks just as casually dishevelled as he had done when he strolled into the temple just a little while before. They are a study in opposites, almost, as they stroll back into the temple proper, the Star stretching his arms above his head and seeming understandably relaxed and almost sleepy as they make their way through. Gideon starts to explain, however, and Ronin falls to a halt to slowly glance around at the floor where he knows now that something hides beneath.

He remains like that for a few seconds, frozen, statuesque, mulling it over. Then his expression warms again and he nods to the Priest. "We all do what we have to do to protect the things we care about," he says quietly. "I understand, and your secret is safe with me." He turns away once more. "Have a good night, Gideon. And if you ever need anything from me... you know where I am."
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Change author:
Ronin was still at first and Gideon watched him carefully, curious to see if he was going to object, to ask accusingly where he had gained the fluid from (and there was a part of the Priest that wanted to shock, to scandalise, by telling him); instead he simply accepted it. Relieving; their plans could continue unhampered by another unwilling Demi God.

"Thank you. Good to know you have a good head as well as the cock." Gideon joked with a smirk, comfortable enough to make that comment as he went back to his more mundane tasks, straightening out things and lighting candles, looking back just to say: "Goodnight. Likewise...for anything."

{FIN}
Gideon
Base Code by Sky!