mint chocolate chip
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Ianto is a lovely man- smiling and listening well. Why the fuck hadn't Oliver gotten to know him yet? No wonder why Remi suggested going to him. While it would take a hefty bribe, the guy seemed wonderful to work with.

A command is given and Oliver nods, taking a few steps closer and settling the bag onto the ground. Kneeling down, Oliver begins to pull out goods.

First, comes a dagger with a decorative handle to it, two small gems on it. Etched into it are swirls with two stars. "We don't have to move all of it... just my tools and stuff. I'll just rebuild the bigger things over here." Seeing as he didn't want to be too obvious or too much of an inconvenience.

Next comes a few speer heads. "These are for speers, I try to make different types of weapons." Followed by a skinning knife, inspired by a blade he made as a gift for someone. Whatever happened to that? Oh well. "And here's a skinning blade... I can also make nonweapons, like decorative things. I once made a full kitchenware set, but I don't think you'd really want a fancy frying pan." A grin was thrown his way, a clear attempt at a joke to help create some sort of bond.

Then he started pulling some different things. A small plush bear, a sketchbook, and then a canvas. The sketchbook was filled with different drawings and the canvas was colored with reds, yellows, and pinks: a sunset. "I try to do art too... it isn't super fancy, but I love doing it. So if you want a portrait or really any art at all, I can do that.."

His eyes glance over to the bear and he lets out a huff of laughter. "Sorry- I can also sew. I just didn't have anything else as an example."

Then a tough question came up. "I'm... not completely sure... Remi seemed confident the Fae would enjoy having a blacksmith around. I'd love to live in an actual home of sorts- but I don't know If the Fae would let me."
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Messages In This Thread
mint chocolate chip - by Oliver - 12-30-2020, 06:52 AM
RE: mint chocolate chip - by Ianto - 12-31-2020, 11:48 AM
RE: mint chocolate chip - by Oliver - 01-01-2021, 06:36 PM
RE: mint chocolate chip - by Ianto - 01-01-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: mint chocolate chip - by Oliver - 01-01-2021, 09:18 PM
RE: mint chocolate chip - by Ianto - 01-01-2021, 09:29 PM
RE: mint chocolate chip - by Oliver - 01-01-2021, 09:39 PM
RE: mint chocolate chip - by Ianto - 01-02-2021, 08:05 PM
RE: mint chocolate chip - by Oliver - 01-05-2021, 08:18 PM