good night, sweet prince
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101

"Then that's the assumption I'll act under until I'm told otherwise as well," Isla says, smiling to him and nodding. It would be a lie to say that she doesn't see the way he tenses up, the way he stalks through the woods like a predator, and given that she's known Remi throughout his various iterations (granted a lot of that time was when she was a unicorn) it is taken in her stride. Soon enough the trees begin to thin out, and she can see the borders to the Hollowed Grounds again.

It makes her heart heavier than she thought it would. "Well," she says, "barring an actual act of war, I'll be seeing you in a couple of days?" It's a hopeful tone that she takes as she holds Mateo out for him to take, hoping that the boy will be lulled and sleepy enough not that a fuss isn't made.

ISLA
pray for me
pray to me
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
walked out this morning and i wrote down this song.
i just can't remember who to send it to
"You can count on it." Remi agrees, reaching out for his son who predictably coos and stretches for Isla, preferring her softness and warmth over the hardness of his father. Little does Remi know that between now and the next time he sees Isla, he'll have learned all about the Mathair and visited Ronin in Stormbreak. Their next meeting will be filled with much to discuss, but for now, Remi just offers his oldest friend a relieved and adoring smile.

"I missed you so much." He whispers, stretching out a hand to pull her near for one final hug, never having been able to hide his softer and more vulnerable side from her. Even less so when she was literally a part of him.

"I'll see you in a few days. If you need anything before, you can send another raven. I have a charm that will always allow them to find me." Remi adds with a crooked smile, wanting to linger with Isla a while longer but knowing that Mateo's nap schedule wouldn't allow it. So with a final look, the Lullaby and the blue-eyed boy disappear back into the Greatwood.

~FIN<3
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.