(SE) fifi (open)
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Every day's a little harder as I feel my power grow
The mermaid's eyes sparkled as she stared up at the dancing twig, absolutely mesmerized. She seemed to mouth at wow absolutely dazzled. It was beautiful and she only wished she could ask proper questions for scientific research. Or better yet: go and see it for herself. Alas, she could only view it secondhand, which was better than nothing.

Conversations shifted and she was frowning somewhat, all light dead in her eyes. A steady hand writes out. I don't know. She was clearly scared, but blunt. She didn't know what to do. If you hear anything about curses or speak to any gods, ask them about merfolk? Or the curses? See why I keep getting cursed? When she seemed to be done writing, she'd quickly add in another line, trying to elaborate and make more sense.

I know you cant do much but if you hear anything please come find me. I will repay you.
Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go into the unknown?
DELTA
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
MELITA
Her eyes watched the writing contort over the paper, the document nearly filled to the brim on its airs and explanations. Brows furrowed slightly as she read, because she hadn’t really known much about curses, how they were snagged, snared, or transferred, nor did she realize just how unlucky this particular mermaid had been. “I can try,” was a repeated addendum, a frown catching on her features. Not a promise, not a vow, but assurance of attempts (if she wasn't distracted by other perils in the meantime). Had this creature done something to earn their ire?

Then she glanced towards the horizon, at the movement of the sun, and a horde of other things to accomplish – handing over the twig. “I have to go now, but I’ll let you know if I hear anything.” And perhaps, in the meantime, perhaps this poor Delta would be able to find a cure. With a hearty wave, and rising from where she’d been leaning and lingering along the canals, the youth grabbed hold of Fangorn, and they hastened off – the semblance of what she’d learned in the back of her mind.

{FIN}
help tonight to split its seams
Give the bruises out like gifts