tell the ones you love, you love them
Deimos <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
do not fear the dark, wolf cub, for when the sun leaves the world,
A deep nod of her head is given to his thanks – though he doesn’t have to thank her. If anything, she should be thanking him, for everything that he’s done for her, everything that he’s been for her. A father, someone to help keep her together every time the world fell apart. He had been there for her through it all, and yet… And yet, the only thing that stopped her from being there for him was death.

Completely unintentionally, of course.

She squeezes his hand back, leaning forward and removing one hand from the clasp so she can reach up to run it along his cheek, to try and exude some of the warmth she might have had for him once before. But she doesn’t, the hand that touches his cheek is cold, but it’s there. Even as the fire and embers sprout through her internally. And its with a shock to her system that she realizes all of this, the implications of what it meant for a war that was brewing.

And if Amalia was a demigod now, well…

Gods, that complicated so much.

Luckily for her, he’s willing to figure it out with her. As he always was. And it’s a soft fanged smile that meets his face as she nods – agreement made easily. One thing at a time. She’d only just come back to life, after all. Still, hearing him say he loves her has a glittering sheen growing in her eyes, her smile warbling a bit as she ducks her head and nods. “I love you too.” She says softly, her voice wavering momentarily as she tries to recover – tries to embody that idea of being strong that she always had to.

But he releases her and she settles back in her chair, an internal and mental warmth spreading through her as she draws her legs up on the chair. “Different, but fine.” She says, brows furrowing slightly. “It was… Dark and peaceful, after I died.” The end of the sentence is hushed, her eyes focused on his boots before they lift to his face. “I heard a voice that told me to follow it… And I did, because I wasn’t ready to go yet. I chose this… So I could come back.” She mulls it over, chewing on the inside of her cheek before her shoulders rise and fall in a shrug. “I feel stronger… But I miss my shifts and I miss Auni. It’s like… When Khairi left and I came here. It’s hollow.” Her brows pinch together before she shakes her head, to pull her out of her stupor. “I’m glad to be alive, though. I’m glad to be here.
the world fears you
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
tell the ones you love, you love them - by Kiada - 01-01-2021, 09:08 PM
RE: tell the ones you love, you love them - by Kiada - 01-04-2021, 06:26 AM