tell the ones you love, you love them
Deimos <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
do not fear the dark, wolf cub, for when the sun leaves the world,
A frown immediately crosses her face when Deimos begins to speak of Chulane, her head tilting a bit as she tries to recall the last time they had spoken. She had told him not to worry, if she recalls correctly. And gods how wrong she had been. They hadn’t even said they loved one another beforehand. She only hopes the sentiment is received, is still true, because she doesn’t know what exactly she’ll do other than power through as she always has.

It got exhausting after a while.

She tucks her fingers under her legs, the ones drawn up beneath her as she nods in agreement and understanding, a softer edge to the frown that crosses her face. “He wasn’t… There, at the Festival. Do you think he’ll believe it’s really me?” So much had changed. She’d traded the fangs and shifts for fangs of another kind, of a body that no longer bled scarlet, of a body that was no longer warm. “What do I say?” This is quieter, more hushed, the full fear of her being rejected crossing over her face in such a way that Deimos would read through easily.

Eventually, though, her gaze lifts to look at Deimos, her dark brows pinching together. “What if… What if he doesn’t want me like this?” Her mind is almost moving a thousand miles a second, the idea of his rejections, of whether he’d consider her an abomination like so many she’d heard speak of the Ascended before.

What then?
the world fears you
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
tell the ones you love, you love them - by Kiada - 01-01-2021, 09:08 PM
RE: tell the ones you love, you love them - by Kiada - 01-06-2021, 07:00 AM