tell the ones you love, you love them
Deimos <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
do not fear the dark, wolf cub, for when the sun leaves the world,
She looks around the area, takes in the barracks and how Deimos had made it a home. And perhaps s he hasn’t asked why he was here of all things because of what he’d said of what occurred with Amalia. Perhaps she hasn’t asked because the Grounds had been a bit lackluster in comparison. Perhaps she hasn’t asked because the mountains were where they belonged, where they thrived, were home in every sense of the words.

She thinks about Zariah for a brief moment, wondering whether or not she remained around here and if that had any impact in deciding the fate of whether he stayed in Halo or not. At the end of it, though, she figures it doesn’t matter. Not really. She follows him as he takes the lead, much like a lost puppy searching for a place to stay, a place or something to call her own.

She supposes that’s not entirely wrong. He, much like Chulane and Amalia, were her home.

Her head bobs in agreement at the mention of the armory, following the path Deimos takes, her eyes taking in all the adornments and rooms, the torches that light up the space and glint off of the edges of weapons. “You’ve been busy.” She comments with a quiet breathy ‘wow’ type of sound leaving her throat.

Kiada breaks apart from him, stepping forward into the armory, peering at the weapons with a clever eye. And when he says she could have whatever she needed, she considers it – stepping down display after display. “Do you remember those… Throwing knives you made me?” She asks, glancing over her shoulder toward him with a fanged smile. “Perhaps I could snag these…” Picking up a pair of them from the end, she turns to him positively pleased.

I didn’t get anything really… good for offense when I came back.” She pauses to gnaw on the inside of her cheek, to nibble at her lower lip before she finally lets her iceberg gaze land back on him again. “She did give me armor, though.
the world fears you
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
tell the ones you love, you love them - by Kiada - 01-01-2021, 09:08 PM
RE: tell the ones you love, you love them - by Kiada - 01-11-2021, 07:01 AM