tell the ones you love, you love them
Deimos <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
do not fear the dark, wolf cub, for when the sun leaves the world,
Does she like it? It was hard to say. It was like a cross of Helovia and the Rift, as if the Voice had filtered her memories and decided it suited her. Which… It had, to an extent. It takes her a moment to respond, carefully following him as she considers her words. “After you died in Helovia, I got armor like this.” She says softly. “It ran down my spine and I could activate it to cover me.” There’s another moment of pause as she tries to decide whether to explain what had happened to it when she’d gone to the Rift.

And at the end of her thoughts, she decides she might as well tell him. “It was enchanted, and when we were sent to the Rift it altered it. It was embedded into my spine at that point and any time I activated it, it punctured my skin.” She frowns with this, the memory of the pain and blood that coursed through her, as if each time she used it, it ripped and tore skin anew in the way it pierced its way out. “This is much better than that, though.” She finally decides. There isn’t any pain, and while it was still attached to her spine, it didn’t tear through her. It simply covered her.

More gentle, more caring it almost seemed like.

But she doesn’t dare to air those thoughts either.

So she instead focuses on the training grounds, a nod granted to the mention of it taking a hard hit last Deepfrost – remembering the siege that had occurred. “I think it’s wonderful.” She murmurs, breaking away from him to step into it further, palming the throwing knives as she peers at the targets, before pulling one of the knives out and throwing it with a surprising amount of speed – so much more than she expects that the blade’s accuracy is awful and it goes plinking against the back wall. “Oh shit.” She barks a laugh, embarrassed, stepping forth to pick up the throwing knife.
the world fears you
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
tell the ones you love, you love them - by Kiada - 01-01-2021, 09:08 PM
RE: tell the ones you love, you love them - by Kiada - 01-13-2021, 06:45 PM