Stun me with ur laser
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'll show u mine if u show me urs
Edy watches Bastien go as a cat might watch a mouse in a closed room; mischief and want don't even begin to describe the darkening of her eyes or the slant of her lips (the set on her face, anyway), but it comes close. Her eyes scour the way his ass indents with muscle, and she rather menacingly cracks the knuckles on her fingers as she watches him search for lube. 'I wonder if I got the thing that makes it feel as good as it does for men.' Edy wonders absently of anal sex as Bastien returns with the lube. "It always just felt...ehh for me before." She shrugs her boney shoulders, knowing eventually she'd have the opportunity to find out.

"A special grace." Edy cackles, squirting out far too much lube into her palm. "Fuck you." She adds cheerfully, slapping the clear jelly onto her erection. Like any horny teenager, her hand alone made her moan. Forcing herself eyes open—fucking Bastien would feel better than her hand, she reminded herself—she tried to align herself with the man before her. Her long legs and lack of experience made things rather awkward, leaving the Rapacious standing not unlike a giraffe trying to drink, with her legs spread at a wide angle.

'Okay, so I just—' But having placed a hand on Bastien's hip, but having previously covered that hand with lube, both her hand and her hips slipped forward, forcing her into the former-bartender with far less grace than she'd wanted. "-fuck, sorry-" She began to mumble, until she felt the tense canal of his ass around her cock, making the words dissolve on her lips.

Now, here's the thing. Edy doesn't know what she's doing. She doesn't have these muscles, the balance needed, or really the understanding required to make this feel good. All she knows is that horny as she is, fucking Bastien like some coked-up rabbit feels really good. For her, anyway. For him, it's probably like being humped by some sloppy (lots of lube, remember), baby-deer that doesn't know where to put its legs.
Edrei

Messages In This Thread
Stun me with ur laser - by Edrei - 01-01-2021, 10:26 PM
RE: Stun me with ur laser - by Bastien - 01-01-2021, 11:09 PM
RE: Stun me with ur laser - by Edrei - 01-01-2021, 11:24 PM
RE: Stun me with ur laser - by Bastien - 01-04-2021, 12:03 AM
RE: Stun me with ur laser - by Edrei - 01-04-2021, 05:17 PM
RE: Stun me with ur laser - by Bastien - 01-08-2021, 08:49 PM
RE: Stun me with ur laser - by Edrei - 01-15-2021, 02:26 AM
RE: Stun me with ur laser - by Bastien - 01-23-2021, 11:29 PM
RE: Stun me with ur laser - by Edrei - 01-27-2021, 07:47 PM
RE: Stun me with ur laser - by Bastien - 02-01-2021, 09:56 PM