Have you Seen my Ghost?
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EDY

"You two fuckin'?" Edy asks, cutting right to the quick with an expression that suggests she doesn't really care. Zariah was always a bit strict about things, but that was some Northaven bullshit that..just didn't matter here. And besides, Edy would be hypocrite of the godsdamn century if she rocked up suddenly against the gays.

"Cool, so you just...skuttle out at night then?" She raises a brow, her lips pursed in an unhappy frown. It sounded like a real shitty deal.

"Yeah fam." The not-teen is happy to thrust her hips slightly forward that her sorta-sibling might be able to take a better look. "It's more than cool. It's fucking great. I can fuck whoever I want now. I mean, I could before, but now I can really do it." Her grin is bright and sassy, her concept of gender identity and sexuality entirely unrestricted; especially in a place like Caido.

Reaching down to pull up her leggings rather unceremoniously (and then wincing as she catches the sensitive head of her penis—something she's not used to it), Edy cocks a hip and gives Peter a look. "So...do...you still wanna be in the family then? Or.." For a moment, despite having just revealed a massive dick boldly in the moonlight, Edy now looks youthful and almost innocent in this flash of vulnerability.
i want to k i _ _ you.
(answers may vary)

Messages In This Thread
Have you Seen my Ghost? - by Peter - 01-02-2021, 06:02 AM
RE: Have you Seen my Ghost? - by Edrei - 01-04-2021, 11:06 PM
RE: Have you Seen my Ghost? - by Peter - 01-06-2021, 06:20 AM
RE: Have you Seen my Ghost? - by Edrei - 01-15-2021, 02:37 AM
RE: Have you Seen my Ghost? - by Peter - 01-19-2021, 06:12 AM
RE: Have you Seen my Ghost? - by Edrei - 01-27-2021, 07:54 PM
RE: Have you Seen my Ghost? - by Peter - 02-03-2021, 05:27 PM
RE: Have you Seen my Ghost? - by Edrei - 02-10-2021, 03:32 AM
RE: Have you Seen my Ghost? - by Peter - 02-22-2021, 07:21 AM