(SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe?
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
So I chase the inbetweens of what I say and what I mean
Henry blinked up at the sight of the lion putting an end to the altercation, stiffening. He would rather not get in between a lion and its lunch. Figuratively speaking. And it seemed as though the other Attuned had a pretty damn good handle on the situation. Although, Henry's nose curled briefly at a horrible scent that filled the room, leaving only as the perpetrating man did.

As the lion made its way back into the building, Henry leaned on hand against the table and flexed his jaw in an attempt to rid himself of the pain that bruised along it. A few of his fingers came up to gently rub the area. "Yep. Definitely gonna feel that in the morning," he mumbled aloud, not specifically to the lion though, because he had not yet shifted and asked him if he was alright.

His blue eyes flicked up towards him, though, when he righted himself on hind feet and suddenly became a man. An engaged smile lifted at the ends of Henry's lips as he met the other man in the eyes, which he did realize were the same startling shade of bright, leaf-green. He waved off the question with a casual shrug.

"I think the real question is, are they gonna be alright? I think one of them...?" He trailed off and then let out a soft laugh, shaking his head, "Guess I'd be scared shitless too."

"Thanks, though," he said, more serious, running a hand through the hair along the back of his head, "I could've taken 'em but, uh, y'know, the guy got lucky with that punch." He casually went to lift up his mug, a dissatisfied look on his face at the fact that it was empty. He let out a barely audible sigh and lifted his gaze back towards the other man, "So, what's your story?"
HENRY

Messages In This Thread
(SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-02-2021, 06:03 AM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-02-2021, 08:27 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Henry - 01-04-2021, 08:36 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-05-2021, 06:50 AM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-07-2021, 06:58 AM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-08-2021, 04:18 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-11-2021, 10:46 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-14-2021, 02:58 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-18-2021, 06:43 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-23-2021, 04:27 AM