(SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe?
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
So I chase the inbetweens of what I say and what I mean
Henry nodded and lifted his gaze toward the door which the pair of men had fled out of, reflecting on the fact that they were regulars of this place. Which probably spoke more of the city than the two men. People like that were commonplace in Torchline. Henry took care to take note of that. At least it was early on in his visit that he'd learned such a lesson. He also noticed the way that Neos seemed to clear the room with his presence alone, lion or otherwise.

So the man was quick to leave an impression in the places he dwelled. Gears began turning in Henry's mind. Well, they'd already begun turning, but he was careful not to get too ahead of himself.

Besides, his head was throbbing from the punch still. At the sound of another drink, Henry shook his head and waved his hand. That was, until the word 'tea' was spoken. "Tea, hm?" he mumbled, looking up from the empty beer mug, "Doesn't sound half bad."

He stood up, his chair scooting out from behind him noisily, and approached the bar. The tea seemed to already be prepared, for those customers who didn't wish for debilitating headaches the next morning. Gratefully, Henry took the warm beverage and headed back for the table where the other Attuned sat. Maybe unexpectedly, he carried two of the beverages. "Alright, I got the cinnamon tea. I hope it lives up to its reputation," he a grinned and winked, setting one of the mugs on the table in front of the other man.

He sank back into his chair with a sigh, setting his own tea mug down more gently, before peering back up at the other. The man had long, dark hair and a very unique necklace wound about his person. Henry's gaze hovered over the accessory before he met those bright green eyes again. The tea steamed between them, giving off a sweet-spicy scent.

"Alright, well, I'm ready now." He grunted, a smile playing at the edges of his mouth. "I'm Henry, by the way. And you are...?"
HENRY

Messages In This Thread
(SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-02-2021, 06:03 AM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-02-2021, 08:27 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-05-2021, 06:50 AM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Henry - 01-07-2021, 03:30 AM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-07-2021, 06:58 AM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-08-2021, 04:18 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-11-2021, 10:46 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-14-2021, 02:58 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-18-2021, 06:43 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-23-2021, 04:27 AM