(SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe?
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
So I chase the inbetweens of what I say and what I mean
Henry listened with interest as they began to walk, eventually leaving behind the inn and its shenanigans. They traded these things for a peaceful quiet in the normally crowded streets, which Henry savored with a long breath.

So Neos could handle himself around Torchline, rough and tumble as it could get. That was good to know, made Henry all the more confident in him as a candidate for the guild... Only, he wasn't going to jump into that too quickly. He still had to get to know the guy, after all, so he eyed him curiously as he spoke about earning a 'reputation'. He nodded at the idea of that being a good thing, agreeing completely. "Yeah, I can't tell you how many products have gone missing when I try to set up a stall in the market," he let out a rugged, breathy laugh, shaking his head a bit.

Henry tilted his head considerately as Neos explained he might've just missed his face among the crowds until now, but Henry was quick to clarify once the man was finished, "No, you're right. I'm not from Torchline, I'm from the Hollowed Grounds. My family's got a sheep farm there, it's been standing for a few generations now," he shrugged his shoulders simply, "I've been trying to stay there as much as I can lately," he didn't intend to explain why, at least not yet, "but I came here to try to find some potential recruits for a new guild that Queen Wessex wants me to help run." And potentially gather intel... but given that Neos was an Outlander and an Attuned, it wasn't likely that he was wrapped up in any of the Order business. But, Henry didn't see the harm in warning the other. "I'm also here to try... and... find out more about the Order. Don't know if you've heard of them. But uh... if you ever run into one, you should be careful. They don't like anyone who's not an Accepted, especially not the Ascended." He curled his lip.
HENRY

Messages In This Thread
(SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-02-2021, 06:03 AM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-02-2021, 08:27 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-05-2021, 06:50 AM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-07-2021, 06:58 AM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-08-2021, 04:18 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Henry - 01-11-2021, 07:54 AM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-11-2021, 10:46 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-14-2021, 02:58 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-18-2021, 06:43 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-23-2021, 04:27 AM