(SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe?
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos
Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
Neos was prepared to admittedly be passive in his attentiveness, focusing more on the surroundings than his company. He did give a sympathetic smile and nod in regards to Henry's stuff being swiped on the frequent, which has to be annoying.

The moment the false human heard mention of the Hollowed Grounds, however, the following attention shift was rather noticeable as he laid those bright-green eyes fully on Henry. "I was about to go there next on my explorations of this world, still getting more familiar with this place before I permanently settled into any one area...also, this world has royalty?" The question was accompanied by an eyebrow raise, and a high one. He hadn't seen anything along those lines yet, was it just in specific areas?

The mention of this Order and the seeming fact that they opposed those whom are not of the 'Accepted' for the most part had him hearing a dark laugh in the back of his head before the memories of the one priest he had encountered in the past, Gideon, came to the forefront. Now, Gideon never mentioned being part of anything, but considering how the priest was completely repulsed by the Voice and anything related to her, way more than Neos ever could be on an instinctive level (which he could easily squish if needed) as he found out at Halo during the Festival of Lights. "...I don't know about any Order, but I have a sneaking suspicion I know who to ask about that. My question is why is this Order so hostile to everyone not like them?"

A tiny snarl suddenly emerges in his throat, though he made sure he was not facing Henry when he did it to make it clear such a sound was not aimed at him. "Also, 'Accepted'? 'Abandoned'? To make it so that one group of people are automatically 'favored' by the gods of this world at birth while another is automatically forsaken by the same divinity utterly sickens me. Just what happened to this world that makes such names so..." Neos took a few monents to think of a word other than 'accepted' for his purposes before finally settled on... "...tolerated so horrifyingly well here?"
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies
This is me

Messages In This Thread
(SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-02-2021, 06:03 AM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-02-2021, 08:27 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-05-2021, 06:50 AM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-07-2021, 06:58 AM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-08-2021, 04:18 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-11-2021, 10:46 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-14-2021, 02:58 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-18-2021, 06:43 PM