(SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe?
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos
Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
"...so, because of a select number of people that wanted better than what they had, life which might have been shitty through no fault of their own before going for better, an entire race of people is punished for it. And to top it off, the old gods didn't even bother getting out of this 'dome' the people that didn't even deserve to be imprisoned," Neos said with a minor snarl, trying not to loose his temper more than he needed to, the left half of his upper lip twisting up to reveal what would be a fang if he still had his. Sadly, he still only had normal human teeth, something that he was still getting used to.

Likely assumed all within it were guilty of the same crime.

As much as I hate to admit it, you might be right.

"...largely because of the extreme undocumentation, which might be to make sure that no one can look back and question either side of their fight, I'm getting the feeling that everyone of the gods, on both sides of this fight, sucks on this issue." He then thinks back to something said earlier and shakes his head. "I can get behind extending lifespans, but both making such spans too long as well as making so they won't age has some extreme logistical nightmares that will soon come in at least a couple of hundred years, as least if a significantly more number of whatever they were come to be." He rubbed the back of his neck before adding, "Let's just say I've seen way more than one too many cases of either extremely long lives, or even immortality itself, causing more problems than they're worth."

In regards to the tree in front of them, a sideways frown appeared as Henry showed the giggling tree attention. He began to walk around the tree himself, to get a look around the whole thing...when he noticed a little spot of red within the branches. Neos knelt down to get a better look, but once he did, he saw the red thing shimmer a slight bit from the light that hit it. It looked around and had a gold point at the top hooking it onto the little branch.

It looked like... "...there's a bauble on this tree," Neos said with widened eyes.
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies
This is me

Messages In This Thread
(SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-02-2021, 06:03 AM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-02-2021, 08:27 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-05-2021, 06:50 AM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-07-2021, 06:58 AM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-08-2021, 04:18 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-11-2021, 10:46 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-14-2021, 02:58 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-18-2021, 06:43 PM