the system only dreams in total darkness
CHUY <3
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
the moon is on my side - i have no reason to run
Midnight? It didn’t matter – ‘regular’ sleep wasn’t something he’d known since arriving in Caido anyway. “Poorly, or not at all, mostly,” he admitted to her enquiry of his sleeping patterns. He shrugged, unable to imitate her stillness, her newfound ability to simply stop and hone in her focus.

“What was left of Flowerbirth went by in a blur after you were gone. And Longheat, well, the sun was up all the time, making sleep just a suggestion anyway. And everything else..” The ningo farm was the least of what he’d done in that time – Deimos went missing, an illness spread throughout the land, all hell seemingly broke loose again and again until he just cocooned himself in work, in what clutches of normalcy he could.

“Then Leafchange came, and Ludo’s tricks..” It had been nothing short of torture, as his nightmares had become visions during his waking hours – he’d not had much reprieve at all. He refocussed his own glacier hued sights upon her, trying to soften his words, to ease her worry. “I didn’t do much to help myself. I just… did the minimum to survive. To keep the farm going. To keep Auni going.” it wasn't a happy recollection, nor was it softened by white lies to make it easier to swallow. It just was. The truth, open and bare for her to receive, as he always would be with her.
so will someone come and carry me home tonight?
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
RE: the system only dreams in total darkness - by Chulane - 01-03-2021, 03:23 AM