the system only dreams in total darkness
CHUY <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
if through some miracle, you are granted the chance to see him again
whether in this life or the next
She has always appreciated his honesty with her, and it’s no different here – even if she doesn’t like the answer it brings. So she frowns lightly, nodding and giving him all of her attention, listening intently as he recollects what’s occurred the past seasons, understanding so deeply what it was like. To become a ghost of someone you used to be. Internally, it hurts so much to know that she’d caused it, she’d brought it on him, but… She’s back now, and that soothes those fears quickly.

His gaze meets hers again and she offers him a soft, gentle smile, a small nod as she leans in and lifts her hand to run along a bearded cheek, to let her cool fingers rest along his neck so her thumb can idly run along his jaw. “I’m glad he had you.” It’s softer, but she leans in now to press a soft kiss to his nose, then to the corner of his lips.

I don’t think anyone would complain if you wanted to try and catch up on your sleep…?” She hums thoughtfully, moving to rest her head on his shoulder, her thumb still stroking his face gently. “I’m not going anywhere Chuy.” A quiet promise, a quiet vow as she tangles herself up in him a bit more, pressing her body against him wherever she can reach.
you are, and always shall be, his
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: the system only dreams in total darkness - by Kiada - 01-03-2021, 05:41 AM