the system only dreams in total darkness
CHUY <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
if through some miracle, you are granted the chance to see him again
whether in this life or the next
His musings inspire a soft gratitude to glimmer in her gaze, a crinkling of a smile that’s hidden away by blankets as she peers over at him. “Then I’m even more glad.” She murmurs, a soft huff of a laugh leaving her at Auni’s own soft huff. “He… Isn’t the first companion I’ve lost.” For a second her dark brows pinch together. “I had a bearded vulture in my first two worlds. I think that’s why I had that shift.” A pale shoulder lifts in a small shrug as she passes over the conversation in favor for trying to convince Chulane that he should sleep some more.

It backfires, of course, as she tangles in with him and he shifts, pinning her with his body hovering over her, his hands on her cool face. She peers up at him, briefly, however long it takes before he leans in and presses a kiss against her lips – one that grows deeper. And she soon realizes that she could go forever, without needing to breathe or break. It’s something she has to remind herself when he pulls away breathlessly and she’s beneath him with a playful smirk on her lips.

His question stills her even more, her iceberg gaze focusing on his face, half tempted to tilt it curiously. “I do.” She offers, thoughtfully, before she’s spying that mischievous smirk and she can’t help the bright laugh that leaves her, her head tilting back. “You’re a scoundrel, you know that, right?” She teases lightly in her laughter, before she leans forward to press a kiss against his lips, something playful and more her, letting the sharp points of her newfound fangs scrape along his bottom lip but never quite diving in.

She’s never done it, after all, doesn’t know what it’s like or how to prepare herself for it.
you are, and always shall be, his
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: the system only dreams in total darkness - by Kiada - 01-10-2021, 05:31 AM