the system only dreams in total darkness
CHUY <3
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
the moon is on my side - i have no reason to run
It was so similar and yet so different to before – still plenty of pleasure between them but delivered very differently. And he felt guilty – his lasted longer than when the bite was in play, his arousal having started before her lips made contact with his neck and lasting well enough afterwards too. But the experience for her – what must it be like? To give pleasure and only have it for herself as long as she was draining him?

But she’s peppering him with kisses and affection, and holding him tight, returning his love and adoration just as much as he bestows on her. “I’m glad,” warm tones respond softly, a bit of the guilt subsiding as he traces the contours of her cheek and jawline with his free hand, lost in the strange softness that is the smile reserved just for him, in moments like this. Gods, how he had missed it.

“Not at all,” he assured her quickly and easily, the small twin wounds having already easily clotted – he was a healthy young man after all, and despite everything, had indeed grown fitter and stronger since their last rumble in the bedsheets. “I’m here for you, always. You take what you need, whenever you need it.” He leaned forward to press his lips gently upon her nose. “Though perhaps we keep the taking private when possible…” he said with a sly smirk, his tones playful.

“What’s it like?” A few moments of comfortable silence had passed before he voiced the question that cascaded suddenly into the forefront of his mind. He was aware it was quite a broad question, and he really meant it to be – what was being an Ascended like? What was the bite like, for her? What was it like to be back, after having been dead for so long?
so will someone come and carry me home tonight?
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
RE: the system only dreams in total darkness - by Chulane - 01-24-2021, 07:08 AM