the system only dreams in total darkness
CHUY <3
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
the moon is on my side - i have no reason to run
Strong hands return the pressure she wants, also hoping that she might feel them, feel him. For all the Voice’s abilities, that her creations lacked many fundamental senses was surely something of an oversight – he was unaware if such things could be remedied, unaware of what ‘patches’ or ‘modifications’ could be made. He needed to know more, to ask questions, as he always did – with her, if she wanted such things. They were in this together.

He groans softly, appreciatively at her touch in return, a slanted grin given in response to her reluctant agreeance to the soft ‘terms’ of her biting him. Of course, depending on the circumstances and situations they found themselves in, if a bite was needed in a less private place, he would readily allow it.

He’d not yet thought of how he felt if she ever needed to bite from another. It was a thought, a discussion, for another time.

Different, she said, and he could not help but agree with a small nod. Then he was thoughtful, as she asked for a specification, an identification of what he wanted to know first – and what did he want to know first? He gave it due consideration, battling to focus his thoughts on this and not on the way her hands knew just how to distract him. “Well, like now – can you feel my shift? Is it like before-“ -you died- “-within you?”
so will someone come and carry me home tonight?
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
RE: the system only dreams in total darkness - by Chulane - 01-25-2021, 07:20 AM