the system only dreams in total darkness
CHUY <3
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
the moon is on my side - i have no reason to run
It was… a sensation he couldn’t really pinpoint, when her hands ran up and down each tine, touching on places he didn’t know he had nerve endings. But it was as if those nerves were connected to someplace deeper, the same place his shifts resided within him – deep, near his soul, if not a part of his shift, an aspect of it. And so his expression was an unreadable as the sensation was to interpret. All in all, he enjoyed it immensely, feeling for a moment like he was feeling her the way he used to be able to, through the attuned bond.

“It’s incredible, really,” he said as the antlers folded in on themselves, to become wholly a part of him again, his head tilting as he stretched his neck this way and that to loosen up the muscles once more. Then she’s pulling him in closer, and he leans into it, grinning all the while, giving into the nearness without so much as a thought of resistance.

“Longheat. It was a bit like the eagle, only I had a better idea of what I was feeling this time. I felt claustrophobic, like the Citadel walls were too high, too near. So I went out to the Tundra and just let it out.” He bowed his head, knowing he was rambling on, but also knowing that Kia was always the person he could ramble on with. A smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. “Auni was quite pleased. He still thinks I’m just imitating him with it.” A soft huff of a laugh rumbles through him at the thought, before he’s refocussing.

“You’ll have to tell me what it’s like to shift again, when you do. What’s different,” he commented, before smirking at her, a brow raised with more deviousness behind it. “What was the bite like for you?”
so will someone come and carry me home tonight?
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
RE: the system only dreams in total darkness - by Chulane - 02-12-2021, 09:52 AM