[OPEN SE] You don't have to be afraid
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Adam
there's this tune I found
That makes me think of you somehow

It seemed this tree had a goddamn fanclub. First of all some guy appeared out of nowhere saying it had been laughing, which was just about the most fucking bizarre thing Adam had ever heard (though he had heard some laughing on the way up the path - had that been...the tree? Surely not). The warning did make him take his finger back though, Adam now far more interested in who he was - or indeed, who the woman that followed was.

She also had something to say about the plant. "Offend it. It's...it's a tree, guys." Adam said, looking between the two strangers before laughing and shaking his head, standing up on long long legs and platform boots then taking some steps back, shrugging and allowing them to do what they wished with it. "Pretty sure I'd be fine even if I cut it down and polished it into a 10 inch dildo."

...Maybe that wasn't a bad idea, actually. Not like he had anything else to do at the moment.

Until I fall asleep, spillin' drinks on my settee

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN SE] You don't have to be afraid - by Adam - 01-03-2021, 11:17 PM
RE: [OPEN SE] You don't have to be afraid - by Adam - 01-07-2021, 05:29 PM