(SE) tread on me
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
// grass stains cut my bloody knees, it's goodpain, it means i can't be phased
that little death inside my sides, won't make it right //
The walk is silent after that, and it’s something Sunjata’s internally grateful for, reminiscent of the halls of their home after his Trial, after he’d been praised and berated, forced to walk the hall to the war room, as dejected and quiet as he does now. But there’s sand under his feet, not marble, and instead of a room of advisors, there’s the call of Hels in the distance, and Sunjata finally exhales a slow and quiet breath of relief.

It isn’t over yet though, because of course it isn’t. His father steps past him, turns and claps his cheek in a way that has his steel gaze lowering from his father’s face to the sand below. He hopes he doesn’t see him soon. Hopes he never has to again. Maybe next time he’ll be better prepared — but this too is a lie. Because his fathers words as he departs are true. Nobody would believe him. He’s been on about it for months now. Perhaps they’ll find him delusional.

And it leaves Sunjata the quiet trek home, of trying to shift that partial shift back into his skin, broken as it is, and to come up with a reason to tell Nate just how he had broken it. And maybe, by the time he gets there, he’ll have it figured out.

— FIN <3
he wins every time i find myself inside, alone all night
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.