Personal Quest if you lived here, you'd be home by now
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
it's not what it looks like
"I will," Ianto informs Felix with a shit-eating grin. "I will laugh it off, sir." And even with his chuckling, they do manage to get the wardrobe up the stairs without incident. It doesn't seem as though Juniper is so lucky this time, however, and he winces to hear the washbasin fall. "Why thank you for volunteering me," he grumbles to Felix, resisting the urge to give the boy a helping shove hand down the stairs.

Nevertheless, he does give a smile to the Fae, nodding at the signs. "Go ahead and stop him from spelling anything wrong. I'll deal with the basin," he suggests, before going to try and haul the washbasin up with the rest of the furniture.

Ianto tries to deal with the washbasin!
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

Juniper chuckled at Ianto's statement, deciding to take it as a joke and not a genuine warning about Felix's spelling. "I'll do my best."

But in the end she didn't have to worry: Felix got all his letters in the right places and painted his sign nicely, avoiding any drips or awkward blobs of paint. Once she made sure he was set up well, Juniper turned to her own work, painting EMBASSY on one line and then information - assistance - guidance on another. She tilted her head to evaluate it: quite nice. Felix's was a tiny bit neater, but she could feel proud of her work too.

Meanwhile, Ianto got the washbasin up the stairs without a fuss, settling it into the apartment at the top, which was now fully livable. Juniper might even stay there tonight, just to break it in. Coming back downstairs, he'd find Juniper and Felix finished and cleaning up the paint.

"Thank you for the help," Juniper said, surveying the new embassy with satisfaction. Yes, this was a start of something good, something that would bring Fae and outsiders together. The fact that it had been created by a Fae and two outsiders working together was a bonus.

Her grandfather had to be smiling now.

PQ complete! I'm going to go ahead and archive the thread, since I don't think there's much wrap-up to do.

Thanks for participating!
Juniper

"art nouveau winged fairy" by e³°°° is licensed with CC BY-SA 2.0. To view a copy of this license, visit here