little death inside my sides
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// so now you've done a little wrong and you need to be forgiven,
by the vicar and the company you keep //
Incubus was the term, confirmed again, and Sunjata’s jaw is clenching. He can feel the storm within Nate but there isn’t much he can do right now, not as he tries to explain what he had felt those weeks that followed. He leaves out the hurt, the bitterness, the anger, the subsequent spiral that Nate had helped him avoid from enacting time and time again. But there is surprise when Nate stands immediately, steps heading toward the kitchenette for a drink – thank the gods – his hand lifting to take the full glass, to sip from it as he paces himself from simply downing it completely like he wants to.

He looks up toward his husband as the hand squeezes his shoulder, as Nate speaks his anger, Sunjata can’t help but to send a bit of comfort down the bond. He was okay, now, and while it didn’t do well to dredge it all up and relive it, he appreciates the fact that Nate would fight for him – that he always had. He leans into the touch, his gaze flickering back toward Maea as she asks for a pen and paper. He swallows hard, nodding, his hand moving to wrap around Nate’s hip for a gentle squeeze. Sal jy? He asks through the bond, through the blood ring, before releasing Nate.

While he waits for the pen and paper, however, he turns his attention back to the drink in his hand, to the woman across from him – reborn only to find the world not the same, only to find that he wasn’t the same as she’d known. A lot of that was Nate’s help, the opening up and being less afraid of everything. “Jigano thought I had wronged you, too. Lead you down the wrong path.” A shoulder rises and falls in a shrug, a mirthless laugh leaving him. “Along with quite a few others… It was a long season or two after that.” He mulls it over, because he thinks that it’s important for him to say it, even if it comes out poorly timed. “Nate was everything to me.” Hopefully by now the Ascended has returned, enough so that Sunjata might be able to reach out and steal him back to his side.

Nate was the only one that kept Sunjata feeling strong, that acted like a barrier against his insecurities, his vulnerabilities. Because gods, it feels like they’re all piling on.
// this is the sin that i will confess to release myself
from consequence and everyone can tell //
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
little death inside my sides - by Sunjata - 01-05-2021, 07:33 PM
RE: little death inside my sides - by Maea - 01-05-2021, 08:07 PM
RE: little death inside my sides - by Nate - 01-06-2021, 05:36 AM
RE: little death inside my sides - by Sunjata - 01-06-2021, 06:28 AM
RE: little death inside my sides - by Maea - 01-06-2021, 08:31 AM
RE: little death inside my sides - by Nate - 01-06-2021, 05:35 PM
RE: little death inside my sides - by Sunjata - 01-06-2021, 06:55 PM
RE: little death inside my sides - by Maea - 01-06-2021, 09:43 PM
RE: little death inside my sides - by Sunjata - 01-07-2021, 07:03 AM
RE: little death inside my sides - by Nate - 01-07-2021, 04:42 PM
RE: little death inside my sides - by Maea - 01-07-2021, 09:57 PM