I am the shadow driving the hearse
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
Yes. It is a shit plan.” Sunjata agrees, begrudgingly, but with a huff of a sigh as if it proves his point. There wasn’t any plan that could be enacted that made sense, not until he had more proof – which meant more danger, more things to get wrong before things started to go right. “I have to tell Nate. Perhaps he’ll have an idea.” His jaw clenches at the thought – of already so much that weighed on his husband’s mind without a way to break free of them.

So he focuses on pulling away the blood bit by bit until his hands are sore and red, dyed by the carnage and his gaze lifts to Declan’s at the declaration. He’s silent for a lot longer than he should be, swallowing something tight in his throat down until he talk again. “I’ll let you know.” He agrees quietly, making no promise that it wouldn’t be his – that small part of his mind hoping that it would be and that it would simply end it all. But things were never that simple, after all.

He’s just about to pull the rag clean again to put on the floor to scrub more when Declan’s standing and addressing him – his gaze rising from where he’s kneeling on the floor, from where he’s gotten so lost in thought that he’s almost chewed the inside of his cheek raw. A hand is extended and Sunjata takes it on instinct, pulling himself up to his height and moving to clasp Declan on the shoulder, prolonging until he can speak again. “Let’s beat him at his own game.” He echoes and agrees, releasing Declan to step back and offer a quiet sigh, moving to pull a key from a room upstairs to hand to Declan. “Take as long as you need. Lock it up when you’re finished.” He says softly, offering the instructions easily before he’s moving to grab his things – avoiding his gaze from lingering on the body bag.

He doesn’t tell Declan thank you like he wants to, instead he pauses by one of the back doors, slipping the lock so that it’ll lock behind him. “I owe you.” He offers instead – knowing that he owes Declan a whole hell of a lot more than he anticipated.

- Fin <333
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.