Mini Event I keep on falling back into you
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
i will march down an empty street like a ship into the storm, no surrender, no retreat
i will tear down every wall, just to keep you warm, just to bring you home
Me too.” He agrees softly toward Nate as the Ascended kisses his cheek, an easy smile crossing his face. He doesn’t expect to see Neos first, the man arriving and greeting him first, a hand outstretched for a handshake. “Thank you Neos.” He rumbles, shaking the attuned’s hand, voice drawing quiet after that for Nate to speak, to offer his own hand, the pass off while Sunjata realizes Aurelia’s approach. He offers a nod of agreement to Neos, that same easy smile placed on his lips, until Aurelia’s crashing into them and Sunjata has one spare moment to glance at the red head beside her before he’s hugging the woman back. It’s a tight hug, a friendly hug, a quiet huff of a laugh leaving him at her enthusiasm.

Well, welcome to your first.” He rumbles toward Aurelia with a playful grin spreading across his face – his gaze immediately drifting toward Milo with curiosity – realizing that Nate knows the boy and yet Sunjata was clueless. He’d have to ask Nate about it later, but for now there’s a beautiful blanket draped in Milo’s hands that Nate lifts, tickles his cheek with the feathers and softness of it – a snort leaving him as he reaches to run a hand through it too. “Good. We’re feeling good.” He offers Aurelia in place of his husband, the arm around Nate squeezing tight as if for emphasis, another quiet thank you echoing Nate’s. “It’s good to meet you too, Milo.

And more arrive, Bastien with drinks that have Sunjata pausing to snag one of the bottles before Nate’s completely squirreled them away for displaying them out for the party. “This one’s mine.” He rumbles to Nate before flashing a wide grin to Bastien in greeting. The next gift is unexpected, Sunjata’s steel gaze lifting to Bastien’s face with a playful grin as he opens the package just enough to spy the robes. “Oh these are wonderful. Thank you Bastien.” He steps forward then, aiming to squeeze Bastien’s shoulder with his thanks, to raise the bottle he’d snagged in another quiet agreement.

And then Melita arrives, and despite whatever happened between them, Sunjata’s nothing but relieved and grateful to see his niece there. He waits until Nate’s done hogging his niece before he’s moving to embrace her tightly as well. “Thank you heuningby.” He murmurs, pouring all of his thanks, love, and appreciation in the words as he can. But he pulls away as she offers the gift, dark brows raising in surprise as he picks up the one designated with the moon, immediately noticing how Nate goes to swap them. “You didn’t have to, Mel.” He rumbles, peering at the blades with appreciation and love in his gaze when he peers back at Melita. “Amazing taste, though, as usual.” He compliments once he’s done inspecting the gift and placing it back in the box, his attention flickering toward Nate with an easy smile.

Oh, and he feels the tension as Juniper approaches – a bit of surprise crossing his face as he offers her a smile of greeting, as he tries to send as much warmth and love and goodwill toward Nate through the bond. It’s okay. He murmurs to his husband, squeezing him back, his gaze never leaving Juniper. “It’s a welcome surprise to see you Juniper.” He offers easily, his smile growing a bit wider as she produces a gift – almost as if it’s a peace offering. It’s beautiful, though, and he lifts one of them to inspect it – some sort of warmth settling over him at the fact she’d included two. She’s working to find who among her people attacked you. She’s a friend. He explains rather quickly toward Nate, setting the necklace back in the box and taking it. “This means a lot, I hope you enjoy the party.” He dips his head toward her.

And then there’s Adam, a joke aimed loudly at them that has Sunjata unable to keep from the bright chuckle that slips from him. “This one’ll be much more fun.” He rumbles toward Adam, a grin spreading across his face. “No thirds though, sticking with this one I think. Don’t think I could get rid of him if I tried.” He nudges Nate playfully, a crooked smirk crossing his face as he peers over at his husband briefly, gaze flitting back toward Adam after a moment. “Thank you. Glad you came.

Regardless of how much Rigby wishes to remain a secret, Sunjata spies the boy in the corner, hanging along the edges, perusing the food before drifting off toward the edge. And honestly, if he wanted to eat, it was there. He was welcome in Sunjata’s eyes to help himself, to gorge himself if he wanted, to celebrate. But Neron captures his attention next, a bottle offered of a wonderful bottle of whiskey, a small smirk crossing his face. “You certainly know my tastes.” He can’t help the chuckle that leaves him as he accepts the bottle with a quiet ‘thank you’ as his husband already moves into responding to the jest. At the mention of his birthday, however, Sunjata can’t help the feigned horror from crossing his face, an exasperated look lingering long after. “I think I was still drunk the next day.” He rumbles quietly, before passing the look off and offering an easy smile back at Neron. “Thanks for coming.

Of course, he spies Morgan in the distance too, offering a nod in response to her own. A thanks offered silently, over the distance. And then he’s peering at all these gifts, shifting to focus on his husband, to pull him in and press a kiss to Nate’s lips – chaste as it is – before smirking lightly. Good thing we’ve got a big house now, hm? I hadn’t expected so many gifts. His tone is sent with amusement, laughter bouncing lightly through the blood ring.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
I keep on falling back into you - by Sunjata - 01-09-2021, 12:29 AM
RE: I keep on falling back into you - by Nate - 01-09-2021, 01:23 AM
RE: I keep on falling back into you - by Neos - 01-09-2021, 05:25 AM
RE: I keep on falling back into you - by Aurelia - 01-09-2021, 07:48 AM
RE: I keep on falling back into you - by Bastien - 01-09-2021, 12:00 PM
RE: I keep on falling back into you - by Melita - 01-09-2021, 07:50 PM
RE: I keep on falling back into you - by Juniper - 01-09-2021, 07:53 PM
RE: I keep on falling back into you - by Adam - 01-09-2021, 11:29 PM
RE: I keep on falling back into you - by Milo - 01-10-2021, 12:56 AM
RE: I keep on falling back into you - by Rigby - 01-10-2021, 04:15 PM
RE: I keep on falling back into you - by Neron - 01-10-2021, 07:29 PM