it would be you
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI
"Meat by the sounds of it. Raw I should think." Remi replies. "Juniper and Isla and I were going to go and explore the Feverlands a bit. Just scout around. When I go back properly to find food and bring it to the Mathair..." As Ronin presses his cheek against Remi's, predictably the alchemist does something boyish and annoying. Remi begins to press the inside of his cheek with his tongue, and then traces to trace a heart shape as if Ronin might be able to distinguish it through their combined cheeks. "...do you think anyone would notice if you slipped away and joined me?"

Relieved as he was to have Isla back, and to have Mateo benefit from her return, Remi's mind was already drowning with new and dangerous adventures he and Ronin might find themselves on with these new abilities of theirs (or would be abilities, once Ronin finished his own quest).

Table by sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
RONIN
"It would be," Ronin mutters with a grin, having thoroughly cleaned his husband's wings and back (and all the rest of him, whilst they've been talking). Raw meat. But of course! He's just humming his contentment - and amusement - at the tongue he can feel tracing against his cheek, slumping back to sit properly in the baths, when Remi's invitation filters through the steam and comfort and into his love-addled brain.

"Come with you? Into the terrifying marshes, never to be seen again?" He grins, nipping at the shell of Remi's ear. "There is nothing, dear husband, that I would like more. Count me in."

For now, though? Ronin plunges them deep into the warm water, to relax slowly and completely in a way that has eluded them for months on end.

~FIN
don't close your eyes
something beautiful is still alive

Coding base by Sky!