[SE] I blinked, and the world was gone
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
An entirely un-ladylike (and un-Queenlike) snort-laugh throws Wessex’s head back. “Don’t let that go to your head, Loki,” she says aloud, fixing her bonded with a raised brow. Loki, for her part, just creeps a little closer to the man with the nimble fingers. If her human won’t indulge her dry skin in scratches, then she’ll happily throw herself onto this willing stranger. A flare of stubbornness and spite flows between them, quickly erased by contentment and the low, throaty hum of yes, more please.

They’re a better match than they know.

Wessex, for her part, is a little too preoccupied to do more than keep half an eye on the dragon’s antics. “Yes,” she responds good-naturedly as if this is a normal, everyday explanation (and for her, it is). She takes another step towards the bench and gestures to the snow-swept world around them, she continues. “This is Caido. Did you come here through a portal? From another world”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I blinked, and the world was gone - by Aamu - 01-10-2021, 07:34 PM
RE: [SE] I blinked, and the world was gone - by Wessex - 01-19-2021, 02:55 AM