[SE] I blinked, and the world was gone
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
Should she be offended at that comment? Wessex can’t tell how it’s supposed to be taken - an affirmation of the Voice’s power or some kind of derision? Which would be odd - and ungrateful, the thinks - coming from someone who just came back to life.

No, excuse her, powered back up.

Whatever preconceptions she had already formed about this unfamiliar Ascended are unilaterally shattered. She makes a face, somewhere between awe and definitely wasn’t expecting that. Another beat hangs between them as the Queen tries to quickly recover herself and fall back into something resembling a leader.

“Okay. Well. Welcome to 311 PC, Aamu. Three hundred and eleven years after the war… cataclysm... thing happened.” The tall warrior crosses in front of Aamu and then sits on the other side of the bench, nudging Loki closer to hi to make room for her. Once seated, she begins again. “I’m Wessex. Theskyra. Queen of the Hollowed Grounds and Ascended demigod. You probably heard me in your heard earlier - “

Tapping her temple, she indicates her mental message to the returned, as she thought of them. There were some familiar presences, and some unfamiliar ones, but she didn't realize Aamu was quite so special. “Hope that wasn't too much of a shock. This must be... a lot for you.”

She can relate, kind of. But this - this isn't about her.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I blinked, and the world was gone - by Aamu - 01-10-2021, 07:34 PM
RE: [SE] I blinked, and the world was gone - by Wessex - 01-22-2021, 02:21 AM